1. you’ve read the twilight series 2. you’ve read the harry potter series 3. you love pocky 4. you have a cat 5. you have a twin-sized bed 6. you find tinychat hilarious 7. you’ve finished high school 8. you’ve dropped out of school 9. you keep everything to yourself 10. you’re not exactly happy with life 11. i guess life is okay right now 12. you’ve smoked before 13. you follow back everyone who follows you 14. but later on you might unfollow them 15. facebook suddenly got very boring 16. facebook is amazing stfu 17. myspace is a dead website, but you go on once in a while 18. you’ve kissed the same sex on the lips 19. you’ve gotten into a physical fight with a peer 20. you’ve been to many concerts 21. you paint your nails 22. you bite your nails 23. you love green monster(drink) the most 24. you like reading 25. you also like writing 26. sometimes you just feel like giving up 27. high school is/was really stressful for you 28. you have a small crush on someone 29. no you have a huge crush on someone 30. you love 500 days of summer 31. you haven’t seen 500 days of summer 32. you like debating over silly things 33. you trust online friends more than real life friends 34. you try to use proper spelling and grammar online 35. you love the dancing scene in the proposal (movie) 36. you’ve met someone new during december 09 37. you’re not ready to go back to school on monday 38. you cry over the most random things 39. you always get mixed signals from people you crush on 40. you enjoy taking tumblr quizzes no matter how weird they may be 41. you’re on tumblr way too much 42. you have over 500 tumblarity on tumblr 43. you have over 300 followers on tumblr 44. you’ve had a boyfriend/girlfriend already 45. screw it you like being independent 46. you procrastinate way too much 47. you want to paint right now 48. you watch saturday night live every saturday 49. you are immature yet serious and mature too 50. you don’t know what you want at the moment
In the age of democratized industry, every garage is a potential micro-factory, every citizen a potential micro-entrepreneur. Here’s how to transform a great idea into a great product.
1) INVENT Stop whining about the dearth of cool products in the world — dream up your own. Pro tip: Check the US Patent and Trademark Office Web site to ensure no one else had the idea first.
2) DESIGN Use free tools like Blender or Google’s SketchUp to create a 3-D digital model of your invention. Or download someone else’s design and incorporate your groundbreaking tweaks.
3) PROTOTYPE You don’t need to be Geppetto to crank out a prototype; desktop 3-D printers like MakerBot are available for under $1,000. Just upload a file and watch the machine render your vision in layered ABS plastic.
4) MANUFACTURE The garage is fine for limited production, but if you want to go big, go global — outsource. Factories in China are standing by; sites like Alibaba.com can help you find the right partner.
5) SELL Market your product directly to customers via an online store like SparkFun — or set up your own ecommerce outfit through a company like Yahoo or Web Studio. Then haul your golden goose to Maker Faire and become the poster child for the DIY industrial revolution.
I seem to be getting a lot stronger in marching. I’ve come a long way since the first time I marched in A-line freshman year. Usually after a practice as grueling as today’s, I’d be dead on my sofa, lying motionlessly for hours on end.
But that changed.
I’m taking some pretty huge steps this year in our show. It’s hard, yeah, but getting to my spot after marching 3 dots in 6 counts sideways/backwards feels like a great achievement.
I still need some work on the music (my brain was zoning out today & I couldn’t play a few parts of the music while we were moving). But no matter what happens on Saturday, all I know is that there’s always room for improvement.
Fine, don't say whats up to me in the morning, or shake my hand, or talk to me at all, or chill with us during lunch, or say goodbye when you leave school, or hit me up to go chill, even if you once called me your "best friend". I'm fine with that. I just want you to know, that I still love you and I'll always be here if you ever need me again =]